Q: car wont stay running

asked by on June 12, 2016

The car starts but wont stay running makes some kind of alarming sound in the motor just changed fuel pump, oil , computer alternator battery and starter

Car starts and then dies Inspection $94.99 - $114.99 Get a Quote

If you say there is an "alarming" sound when it starts, then I would only suggest you have a proper diagnosis done. By doing so you’ll be able to find the cause before you try and run it any more. This needs to be done to prevent further damage to the engine. You may have internal engine damage or a bad crankshaft damper. A diagnosis will find which one is the cause. Feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can perform a diagnostic of your starting issue and fix it accurately.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr