Q: Engine vibration

asked by on March 23, 2016

There is a strong vibration coming from the engine.

Car is shaking or vibrating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Unfortunately there are many different reasons that could cause your Honda Civic to experience engine vibration. These include but are not limited to worn out suspension, defective tires or even weak or broken engine mounts could all lead to your Honda to vibrate. Due to the information provided being limited, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come by and test drive as well as inspect your Honda. They will have the knowledge and tools needed to not only identify why your Honda is vibrating, but make the repairs needed to get your Civic running smooth again.