Q: Where is my turn signal relay and hazzard fuse and or relay located on 2001 2wd ford explorer sport trac

I needed a switch that fixed turn signals but after truck was rear-ended they stopped even after a new switch,bulbs and fuses were put in still don't work. Could it be a relay. My hazards do not work either,and noticed my brake lights not working today which they were before. Been going crazy trying to find info on Google it shows panel images for everything but what I need.

Rear lights are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The hazard relay is located in the dash behind the radio. You will have to pull out the radio or reach up under the dash to locate the relay. The location for the turn signal relay would be on the fuse box in the cab marked as turn. Since the lights are not working, also check the fuses and see if any fuses are burned. If the relays are working and the fuses are good, then there could be a ground issue by the rear lights. I you are unable to get your rear lights to work, then I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.