Q: My trunk won't open , I tried the remote and the inside latch, it still won't open

My trunk is stuck, I tried the remote and the inside latch, it still won't open

YourMechanic offers a specific service to resolve the issue that you are writing in about. Please see YourMechanic’s trunk latch malfunction service page for full details as to the possible causes of the issue that you are having. If you desire a diagnostic and repair, you can "Request a Quote" from that service page and also schedule the service, at your convenience, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. My trunk won't open , I tried the remote and the inside latch, it still won't open