Q: Q: Reverse lights will not work

My reverse lights will work and then they won't work and then will they are new bulbs and connecter plates checked fuses and all I can't find anything wrong

Hi there. The backup lights are controlled by the park neutral switch on the side of the transmission. Check the switch to make sure the transmission is not leaking fluid out into the switch. The switch may have a bad connection or the shift cable is worn and not getting the switch in the correct position to turn on the reverse lights. If you’d like to have this checked out by an expert, a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to inspect your reverse lights and perform any needed repairs.

3. Q: Reverse lights will not work