Q: Radiator hose exploded.

asked by on December 14, 2016

Replaced the hose, cooling system is not blocked. The same hose exploded again. Whats wrong ..."?

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It sounds like there may be compression leaking past the cylinder head gasket into the cooling system. Does the vehicle overheat? Has it ever overheated? How does the engine run on a cold start? A good inspection by a qualified technician will uncover the root cause of the cooling system failure. I suggest having a qualified technician perform a cooling system inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a cooling system inspection.