Q: I have a Jeep Wrangler tj that fuel pump works relay works there is power all the way back into the harness but will not turn on.

I have a Jeep Wrangler tj that fuel pump works relay works there is power all the way back into the harness but will not turn on.

Hi Davian. Thanks for contacting us today. When this occurs, it usually is caused by two things. First, there may be an exposed wire (a ground in most cases) that is shorted or not attached correctly, or the pump itself is damaged or clogged with debris from the tank. The first thing I’d do is check your ground and all other wires to see if anything is frayed. If not, then it’s likely that the pump needs to be removed, inspected and replaced if necessary.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr