Q: 2006 dodge charger abs light on with codes C1043,1027 what's the next step i should take... abs,bas,traction control lights on

My ABS,TRACTION CONTROL AND BAS LIGHTS ALL COME ON TOGETHER AND I FEEL VIBRATION WHEN APPLYING THE BRAKES AND HEAR METAL GRINDING BUT GOT THE PADS CHECKED AND THEY SAID THEY WERE FINE. THE CODES THAT CAME BACK ARE C1043 AND 1027...WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS

Hi there. The first error code you’ve listed, C1043 is a Chrysler-specific error code that indicates a Left Rear Tone Wheel Performance issue. It typically is caused by a speed sensor failure. The other code is described as a Left Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Erratic Performance error. It is also commonly caused by the same speed sensor failure. This can cause the error lights you’ve described to illuminate and cause some erratic braking problems as you’ve also described. The best way to resolve this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and replace the left rear speed sensor; as this should resolve your problem.

3. 2006 dodge charger abs light on with codes C1043,1027 what's the next step i should take... abs,bas,traction control lights on