Q: ABS light comes on when pushing brake.

asked by on December 17, 2015

My ABS light is coming on when the brake is applied. I added brake fluid, but it still comes on.

ABS Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The problem you are having is not very common. However, based on your description it could be only a couple things. First off, the ABS Light is controlled by the ABS control module. The module gets inputs from various sensors that could trigger the light to come on. The system should be checked by a qualified technician. The system would be scanned and checked for fluid leaks or sensor failures. My advice is to have YourMechanic inspect why your ABS Light is on.