Q: Breaks don't work without a lot of pressure, and is puttering when it is on

Breaks don't work without a lot of pressure, and is puttering when it is on

If unusual effort is required to depress the brake pedal, to get the vehicle to stop, that is often due to a fault in the brake booster or the vacuum supply and check valve in the booster circuit. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake booster/system diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• Breaks don't work without a lot of pressure, and is puttering when it is on