Q: Car will not start, not throwing engine codes, just clicks when turning key in ignition and wont turn over

I have a dodge durango that wont start its got a new battery. Starter checks out fine. No engine codes are being given. Just clicks when trying to start car. Any idea what the problem could be? Hoping its a faulty fuel pump.

This issue is most likely not due to a fuel pump if you are hearing a clicking sound when turning the key. It is possible that the battery may just be discharged. I would recommend taking your battery to a local auto parts store to have the battery charged up or put it on a charger at home if you have one. Once the battery has reached 12.6 volts, it is fully charged. If the clicking sound still occurs, I would recommend having the starter rechecked from a different source.

• Car will not start, not throwing engine codes, just clicks when turning key in ignition and wont turn over