Q: Car dies immediately I take my foot off the gas

I have to keep revving my engine for the car to stay on. When I start the car, if I don't keep pressing on the gas, it quits. Plus it idles on high when sitting or when I turn the AC on. Also, my door locks don't work.

A: Does your car stall when you take your foot...

Does your car stall when you take your foot off the gas, or does it idle too high? You state both. Either way the most common problems are:

When you say the door lock does not work, then to me this means all of them do not work and this is most likely caused by a blown fuse in the system.

I would recommend having a mechanic come to look at your car’s stalling issue first thing in the morning to verify the problems and diagnose them.