Q: Is it expensive to maintain a 2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK350?

asked by on October 18, 2016

Im considering buying this vehicle is it expensive to maintain and repair

Hi there. I am not sure what kind of vehicles you have owned in the past, but these are one of the most expensive vehicles to maintain. Compared to most American and Japanese cars, this Mercedes will cost about 2-3 times as much to have maintenance done or any other repair such as brakes. This is the nature of these vehicles, but they do also come with great safety and performance. If you are going to purchase one of these, I would have it professionally inspected first by a certified technician from YourMechanic.