Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1etppgkjs:173:8

Q: Oil warning light keeps coming on

On one occasion, while I was driving on the highway, the dash in the car showed the temperature warning light illuminated. This was followed by the water pump going out and the power steering failure. I went to the dealership and they supposedly fixed the problem. However, about 35 days after that, there was oil light illuminated, so I added some. It was all good until the same light came on yet again a month later. So I went to the dealership several times more. They would replace the gaskets and it would be fine for a while, then the oil light would come on again. Then, they concluded that another gasket needs to be changed. The oil warning light is on again and I would like to know what is going on with my car. Do you have any idea?

A: Hello there. This sounds like there are a f...

Hello there. This sounds like there are a few different things going on. The temperature warning and the water pump were most likely related occurrences. The power steering could've also gone out if the belt that powers the power steering pump was lost when the water pump went out. For the oil light, this can have many causes, such as an oil leak or the engine burning oil. The oil can leak from many different locations, and if the light is continuing to come on there may be a leak still present or the oil level sensor is faulty. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this Oil Light and perform any repairs required.