Q: Engine won't start after running it for ten minutes - 2001 Nissan Frontier

After changing the fuel pump to my car, I started it, it worked fine, but after ten minutes of running the engine, I tried to rev it but it shut off....so after 10 - 20 minutes of cooling of it starts again, it also takes long to start after turning the key several times...

Hey there. This suggests possibly a lack of fuel pressure getting to the injectors. This can happen when the fuel pressure regulator is not maintaining the required fuel pressure in the system consistently. This may also be a result of failing fuel injectors. Try checking the voltage to each of the injectors to be sure they are maintaining the correct pulses. You may want to consider having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the starting trouble and assist with repairs.

3. Engine won't start after running it for ten minutes - 2001 Nissan Frontier