Q: Car oil mixed with radiator fluid

My car won't turn over, and the oil is mixed with radiator fluid.

Hi. Oil/coolant intermix is a bad sign. This means that coolant is leaking down through a cylinder into the crankcase. This usually indicates a blown head gasket or cracked cylinder head. The head gasket seals the engine combustion chambers as well as oil and coolant passages. If enough coolant got into to the cylinder, it may have caused your engine to hydrolock. An engine that is locked up will not start. I suggest you have a trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle’s starting problem and replace any damaged parts.

3. Car oil mixed with radiator fluid