Q: What does it cost to repair/replace the electronic power steering

the eps light keeps coming on keeping the car from starting

There are many different parts to the electronic power steering on your 2011 Hyundai Elantra. I cannot provide a quote without knowing more about what is causing the EPS light. Common failures are steering angle sensors, the power steering rack, or internal parts failure. To figure out what is going on with your vehicle a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will perform a power steering inspection and determine what is going on and the cost to make repairs.