Q: No air blowing and compressor not coming on

asked by on August 23, 2017

Started the truck 03 e450 turned on ac came back out ac is not blowing nor is the compressor turning on I checked power to the blower motor and it's getting power

You may have two different problems or the a/c control switch went bad. The blower since it has power then the blower resistor or blower switch may be bad. For the compressor not coming on you would need to have this further diagnosis done to see if it is an electrical problem or the system is low refrigerant charge due to a leak in the system.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr