Q: losing all oil fast

driving my engine and oil light came up. When checked there was no oil, the stick was clean. Put 4 quarts of oil, drove back home (45mins) and when checked it was empty again. Took the car to the place I did was last oil change like 2 weeks prior , they checked and stated the the oil was coming from the axle. Giving the age and mileage it is worth it to fix and how much it will cost (worst scenario)

Hi Lori. Thanks for contacting us today. It really depends on the source of the oil leak, but typically, when you lose oil that quickly, it will cause internal damage just as quick. This will likely require an engine rebuild or replacement at the least, which would likely cost more than the vehicle is worth. It might be best to search for a different car.

3. losing all oil fast