Q: The car has a whining sound?

When driving the car up to about 45 speed I Hear a wining sound in first second and third gear once I'm in fifth gear I don't Hear the sound winning.

Hello - the whining in lower gears you hear is likely a worn bearing in the transmission. Acceleration in lower gears puts far higher pressure on transmission bearings, which wear over the miles. If the noise seems excessive, or is getting louder quickly, I would recommend an examination of the drivetrain by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

Hi there. The whining sound 1st through 4th gear may be an internal transmission concern, ie; input to output shaft bearing. This would create misalignment between the 1st through 4th gears and the countershaft, resulting in noise heard. In 5th gear, the gear contact to countershaft is direct, resulting in no noise heard. There is a possibility, it is a wheel bearing making noise and the increased speed changes the audible level, appearing to be quiet. I recommend having your vehicle’s noise at low speeds be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. The car has a whining sound?