Q: I received a P0700 and P0750 code which required me to change the transmission Solenoid Pack. I put a new one in

asked by on February 14, 2018

I changed the Transmission Solenoid Pack with a new one and new transmission fluid in attempt to clear the p0700 and p0750 code which make may truck run high at 3 RPM without shifting. The codes are still there and it still runs the same after I did the require maintenance. What should I do now? What could be wrong now with a new pack installed?

You should have replaced the filter and fluid when replacing the solenoid pack. If you did then you may have internal issues with the transmission that require the transmission to be overhauled due to internal seals leaking on the clutch packs.