Q: Hi there so my car would not start when i turn the key i get nothing no clicking or cranking even no lights on the dash but as soo

asked by on March 02, 2018

Basically my car wont start, there is no lights on the dash nothing no clicks or cranks when i turn the key its just nothing. Unfortunately i always have to jumpstart it the next day and it works but when i jump start it the horn goes off i just press the unlock button and now i have power and everything work, the car runs. The connections are clean at the battery, i checked static volatge it was pretty low i was wondering if the battery is bad or is it the Alternator?

You will need to have the battery load tested and alternator check for charge rate to see if the battery and charging system are at fault.