Q: Buying my first car (used)

I'm trying to buy my first car, but I don't really know a thing about them. What should I take into factor when buying a used car? I saw some nice cars with fairly good prices under 10 years old, but they all had over 100,000 km. So what is considered high mileage? Over 150,000 km? Also I'm looking for a car newer than 07 and a SUV

A: Hello, thank you for your question. You sho...

Hello, thank you for your question. You should consider the vehicle to have about 15,000 km for every year. For a 2007 you may see about close to 150,000 km on the vehicle. This would be considered normal. Once you find a vehicle you like with the price range you are looking for, consider having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.com have a look at the vehicle and do a pre-purchase inspection to see what shape the vehicle is in.