I have a 2005 ford escape that has this "Shudder" when i ...

Q: I have a 2005 ford escape that has this "Shudder" when i accelerate. I've heard of the product Dr. Tranny Instant Shudder Fixx

asked by on November 16, 2017

I have a 2005 ford escape that has this "Shudder" when i accelerate. I've heard of the product Dr. Tranny Instant Shudder Fixx now does this product work and how do you use it? I need to know ASAP

Generally, if this is not related to a faulty solenoid or other mechanical issue, this type of fix works well. Often times, the additives available on he market (including Dr. Tranny Instant Shudder Fixx) include cleaning agents that help to dissolve the sticky material and deposits on the internal components of the transmission that develop over time due to heat and the age of the transmission fluid. You can simply add this to your ATF filler tube as you would when adding transmission fluid.