Q: Need to know where block heater on 2000 Buick lesabre

I need to know if my 2000 Buick lesabre has a block heater and where to find the cord to plug it in if it has one. Not car savvy so need pretty detailed description of where to find it.

Hi Katie. Thanks for contacting us today. An engine block heater is an optional upgrade on a 2000 Buick Lesabre, so it’s possible that yours does not have one. However, if it does, it will be located on the rear, drivers side of the engine bay. While we can’t attach a diagram or schematic to our platform, you might want to click this link to review an image. You can also contact a local GM dealership service department and ask them if they can email you a diagram and instructions for use.

3. Need to know where block heater on 2000 Buick lesabre