Q: Q: Car radio wont turn on.

I picked up my car today from the shop (the mechanic was checking the head gasket & any leaks) and when I came and picked up my car, turned on my car & my radio, but the radio wont turn on. The red light is on but when i try to push on, there's nothing. Usually when i push on, the red light will turn to blue light indicating that the radio is on.. The mechanic couldnt figure out what he did that made my radio died.

Hi there. Sometimes when major mechanical work is completed, a mechanic will forget to reattach some accessory switches; assuming they were removed. It’s also possible that during the service, a fuse that powers the radio or electrical relay was damaged and needs to be replaced. The best way to diagnose this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a radio is not working inspection at your location.

3. Q: Car radio wont turn on.