Q: Front wheel makes rubbing noise

While I'm driving the car and using an on-ramp and making a turn, I've noticed a rubbing sound and feel it in the car. It's coming from the front wheel on the driver's side. There are no issues when I'm driving straight forward. What could be making this noise?

The vehicles suspension system is made up of many components and to keep noise down. Many of them use rubber bushings. The soft rubber bushings do eventually wear out and may cause some misalignment. This may explain the noise while turning that seems to fade while driving straight. Hire an experienced technician like the ones we have to offer here at YourMechanic to look over the vehicle and pinpoint the cause of the noise.

3. Front wheel makes rubbing noise