Q: We have a 1992 Chrysler lebarron convertible. When it rains the driver side floor holds water as well as the back floor on driver

Water on driver side floor front and back when it rains. Can't find a leak anywhere and no other signs anywhere.

There are several pathways that will admit rainwater and leave it where you have described. The leak can be pinpointed if you request a vehicle water leak diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. We have a 1992 Chrysler lebarron convertible. When it rains the driver side floor holds water as well as the back floor on driver