Q: Starting and no power and check engine light

I have problem with my benz c230 06 crankshaft position or it can be the the wirering harness for position sensor it did not pass diasnses and i have change coils spare plungs and oil . Please help thank you.

If I understand correctly, it sounds as though you’re having difficulty starting your car and that you have read a code for the crank position sensor. A crank position sensor is a common failure in your car and can cause hard starting or can keep your car from starting at all. I would recommend you have the car properly diagnosed by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Mercedes and let you know what is the solution

3. Starting and no power and check engine light