How do I use my power windows? interiors silverado chevro...

Q: How do I use my power windows?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do I use my power windows?

There are many control switches to adjust the powered windows on your vehicle. On the driver’s side door, you’ll find switches to control all windows on your vehicle. If you need to adjust windows while in a passenger’s seat, you’ll find a switch located on each passenger door that will control the corresponding window. To lower windows, push the switch down. To raise windows, pull the switch up.

Tip

Power windows will only work when your vehicle’s ignition is set to either “on” or “accessory.”