Q: How reliable is a 2009 bmw 328i?

asked by on February 20, 2017

Just curious if this car is worth getting with the current mileage.

Pre-purchase Car Inspection Get a Quote

Hi there. Buying a BMW with more than 100,000 miles can be risky. Some cars are very well maintained and may serve you very well. However, if the car was driven hard, or routine service; especially transmission and routine fluid replacements; it can be a risky investment. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a pre-purchase inspection. This should provide peace of mind that the car you’re purchasing is a good investment.