Q: My speedometer doesnt work what could be the problem

My boyfriend speedometer doesn't work what could be the problem

Speedometer is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. A speedometer is controlled by a few different components including the speedometer cable, speed sensor on the transmission and wheel sensors. Any one or multiple parts can fail, leading to the speedometer to fail. It’s probably a good idea for you to have a local mechanic come to your location to complete a speedometer is not working inspection; so they can pinpoint the exact reason why it’s not working and recommend the correct repairs.