Q: What does it mean to have the O/D OFF light on

I have a nissan march k11 i want to know wheter im on overdrive or not when the O/D OFF is indicated on the dash

When the O/D off light is on this means the overdrive gear is turned off and the torque converter will not lock up. This setting will help if you are towing something behind the vehicle. When the light is off then the vehicle overdrive is engaged and you have that extra gear and the torque converter will lock up at high steady speeds. The also increases your fuel mileage over having the O/D off.

3. What does it mean to have the O/D OFF light on