Q: P2112 code. Actuator works. Throttle plate moves freely.

Runs longer when cold start. Cannot go over 40mph without throwing code or stalling. If turn off engine for a minute or two, starts fine, but no power

Hello. Regardless if the actuator works when you get this code from this vehicle typically the throttle body needs to be replaced. In some cases, the problem may be the accelerator cable or the connection at the throttle body. I usually monitor these circuits with a scan tool first and if anything looks out of the ordinary I test it with a voltage meter. Most of the time though, this is a throttle body problem. If you want to have this throttle issue checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the acceleration problem and follow through with proper repairs.