Q: Which car is more reliable with low maintenance cost? 2005 Toyota Camry vs. 2005 Mazda3 sp23

Which car is more reliable and has low maintenance cost? 2005 Toyota Camry vs. 2005 Mazda3 sp23

Toyota Camry has 178000 miles and an automatic transmission. $3000 Mazda3 has 231,000 miles and automatic transmission $2995

Im looking into both to see which used car is best to buy NEED HELP and for best price

Hi Oni. Thanks for contacting us today. Generally speaking, Toyota has a better reliability reputation vs. Mazda. However, the key to purchasing any previously owned vehicle is routine maintenance and service. If a vehicle has been taken care of, it tends to last longer than one without on-time service completed. If you’re buying a used car, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete a pre-purchase inspection, to ensure you’re buying a car in good condition.

3. Which car is more reliable with low maintenance cost? 2005 Toyota Camry vs. 2005 Mazda3 sp23