Q: my ford explorer throttle body is closed or stuck so the car i wont drive stays on idle?

my ford explorer it wont drive , stay in idle check engine says throttle body is closed or stuck

This can happen for a variety of reasons such as the following:

• Throttle Body Plate Binding
  • Faulty Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Motor
  • Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Motor harness is open or shorted
  • Throttle Actuator Control (TAC) Motor circuit poor electrical connection
  • Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)

When this happens you should receive a Check Engine Light resulting in a code of P2112 which would indicate that this has happened. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the Check Engine Light definitively and make necessary repairs.

• my ford explorer throttle body is closed or stuck so the car i wont drive stays on idle?