It's a Nissan Altima I think it's like a 2006-9 but the s...

Q: It's a Nissan Altima I think it's like a 2006-9 but the service engine soon light is on . And I think it might be low on oil . But

asked by on August 14, 2017

I think I have a few problems with my car From it smelling like something is burning in the front too my gas gauge meter not being accurate I feel like I'm putting more gas than I should

You will need to have the burning smell checked to see if you have oil leaks. The gas gauge not working is most likely the fuel sender in the fuel tank is not working correctly and will need to be verified it is the cause.