Q: Glow Plug System light comes on sometimes and engine has a lack of power when the light is on.

Well, the other day the stated light appeared. A lack of power can be felt when on higher gears, don't feel anything on lower gears. The light is most likely off when turning the engine on, it normally turns on some kilometers later ( 10km later today for example).

Is it fine to drive it until it gets checked next week ( it started 3/4 days ago, and it haven't done more than 50/60km since it happened)?

My car has less than100000 miles.
My car has a manual transmission. My car is an Audi A3 from 2011, 2.0 Diesel

Hi there. Check the glow plug relay and see if its plugged in. Check the circuits to the glow plugs and see if there is power to them when the key is turned on. The circuit to the glow plugs should perform a cycle, then shut off. If the circuit is coming on intermittent, then the glow plug relay has a short and needs replaced. If you need further assistance with theglow plug light coming on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Glow Plug System light comes on sometimes and engine has a lack of power when the light is on.