Q: i cant prize the compartment open despite trying with a screwdriver, my car is a renault kangoo trekka and the handbook says it sl

asked by on December 27, 2016

I have tried with ascrewdriver but to no avail and don't see how I can replace the battery,i would be grateful for your advice, thank you again,

Hello there. Unfortunately, we don’t see a lot of renault kangoo trekka’s here in the United States, so we’re not able to give you the right advice to resolve your issue. You might want to contact a local mechanic where you live to seek their advice. Good luck!