Q: I was driving down road when it shut down. I was like the motor locked up

Lost power. Wouldn't go over 50mph the rpm was there it would not go then it was like motor locked up.

Hi there. If the engine suddenly shut off without warning but was showing signs of some sort of restriction in speed and RPM, it is possible that you might have a fuel system problem, possibly the fuel pump or a throttle body is damaged. The only way that the engine would have locked up possibly is if you had a major oiling system issue, but this would have triggered the oil pressure light in most cases. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection so they can pinpoint the source of your issues and recommend the right repairs.

3. I was driving down road when it shut down. I was like the motor locked up