Q: Why is my car dying as im driving down the road.

I have replaced the rotor and cap and coil in the distributor. I have replaced fuel filter, and thermostat and thermostat sensor, i have replaced the main relay. My car has gas and oil but seems to run warmer than normal but the tempurature gauge stays normal. What is the problem

A: If you are getting the car to die going dow...

If you are getting the car to die going down the road, then see if you are losing spark to the spark plugs. If so, then check the distributor to see if you are getting oil in it or a possible failed ignition igniter in the distributor. If you are getting oil, then replace the distributor and all parts inside it with a new one. It looks like the car has already had a good amount of work done, so this may be something that is slightly less common. If you would like to have the stalling issue diagnosed, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to have a look at your Acura Integra.