Q: What should I do if I have to leave my car for a long period of time?

What should I do if I have to leave my car for a long period of time?

If your vehicle is going to go more than two weeks without being driven, then you should run the air conditioner before leaving it. Turn your car on, leave it idling, and turn the air conditioner on its highest setting for about five minutes. This will keep the heating and cooling system properly lubricated.

3. What should I do if I have to leave my car for a long period of time?