Q: Shaking 2011 Toyota RAV4

I just got a new for a dealership. Fine when I drove it off the lot but a day later when go over 40 MPH the car starts to shake then it stops for a while then starts again?

Hi there - occasional shaking as you describe can be a number of things - a bad CV joint/axle (tend to shake while accelerating of turning), tire or wheel problems (bent, balance issue, tire separating). Worn suspension parts can exaggerate any of these problems as well. I would recommend having an inspection of the vehicle by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Shaking 2011 Toyota RAV4