Q: Shaking 2011 Toyota RAV4

I just got a new for a dealership. Fine when I drove it off the lot but a day later when go over 40 MPH the car starts to shake then it stops for a while then starts again?

Hi there - occasional shaking as you describe can be a number of things - a bad CV joint/axle (tend to shake while accelerating of turning), tire or wheel problems (bent, balance issue, tire separating). Worn suspension parts can exaggerate any of these problems as well. I would recommend having an inspection of the vehicle by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.