Q: No parking light bulbs, the good fuses blew. Removed all of the parking bulbs and replaced the fuses. The fuse didn't blow till a bulb is plugged in.

Disconnected rear lights harness fuse still blows so rear isn't the issue

A: Hello. You likely have a short somewhere in...

Hello. You likely have a short somewhere in the circuit. This may be related to other light circuits, a terminal or connection, or by a damaged wire. You can start by performing a visual inspection. A rule of thumb is all wires must be clean, dry, and tight. Not only should you trace (possibly requiring a wiring diagram) the parking light circuit, but you should trace the other circuits around it. A short can be caused by a wire touching metal, or by it touching another wire. A short like this will most likely be after the fuse box. As issues like this can be hard to pinpoint, consider having the issue looked at by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the electrical issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.