Q: No parking light bulbs, the good fuses blew. Removed all of the parking bulbs and replaced the fuses. The fuse didn't blow till a bulb is plugged in.

Disconnected rear lights harness fuse still blows so rear isn't the issue

Hello. You likely have a short somewhere in the circuit. This may be related to other light circuits, a terminal or connection, or by a damaged wire. You can start by performing a visual inspection. A rule of thumb is all wires must be clean, dry, and tight. Not only should you trace (possibly requiring a wiring diagram) the parking light circuit, but you should trace the other circuits around it. A short can be caused by a wire touching metal, or by it touching another wire. A short like this will most likely be after the fuse box. As issues like this can be hard to pinpoint, consider having the issue looked at by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the electrical issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.

3. No parking light bulbs, the good fuses blew. Removed all of the parking bulbs and replaced the fuses. The fuse didn't blow till a bulb is plugged in.