Q: Replacement

Hi Jay, I forgot to ask if we decide to replace engine can you do that kind of work or if not is there someone you can recommend?

Hi there. Unfortunately, our mobile mechanics do not complete engine replacement services; as it should be completed in a shop with the correct equipment to complete this job correctly. Depending on where you live, there might be a few engine replacement specialists for your vehicle. I would recommend searching on Google for engine replacement in your city or state to find a few different options. Contact all of them and ask them questions about warranty and services they offer to find a good company.