Q: Won't start - 1993 Toyota Corolla

It ran when it was parked then I tried starting it and I found out my distributor had blown a circuit so it's been replaced and my clutch needs replacing but all I know is all fuses are good as for most of the relays are to it turns over but no power to the distributor coil pack and no power to the fuel pump. could it be the distributor is out of time placement or could it be my crankshaft sensor could it be my main engine relay could it be my ECM can it be a sensor in the transmission because the clutch is in need of replacing

Hi there. From the description you have given, no power to the ignition circuit and fuel pump circuit. It could be the EFI main relay is faulty. A circuit test could confirm the fault. A worn clutch would not keep the engine from starting. It could be a fusible link is burnt usually located at the positive battery terminal. It could be a faulty ignition switch not providing power. The ECM (engine control module) is not likely but, anything is possible. A distributor out of time would not cause a no power situation. A crankshaft position sensor could cause the ECM to not close relay circuits. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Won't start - 1993 Toyota Corolla