Q: Replaced battery 2015 Chrysler 200 starts runs gear knob turns but light is stuck on neutral and won't go

My car would not start. I just replaced the battery. It starts and runs. The gear knob also turns but the light is stuck on neutral and the car will not go

It sounds like you may have a faulty transmission control module. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. Other functions controlled by the TCM are components such as a kick down switch, traction control system, and cruise control module. Any of these may also affect the way the transmission control module performs and controls the transmission and the shifting of your vehicle. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your transmission problem.

3. Replaced battery 2015 Chrysler 200 starts runs gear knob turns but light is stuck on neutral and won't go