Q: Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

3. Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Q: My 2003 GMC Denali randomly apply's the reduced power setting which pushes out less than 50 hp and less than 38 mph.

Check the battery cables on the battery for if they are loose or corroded. Tighten up the battery cables and clean up any corrosion on the battery cables. A loose battery cable or corrosion on the battery cable will cause...

Q: Q: Brake issue..

With the vehicle off, pump the brake pedal until all of the assist has been diminished. This will empty the brake booster. Upon pumping, the pedal should become more and more stiff until it feels like you are almost stepping...

Q: led bumper lights

Hi there. Thanks for writing in to YourMechanic.com. Unfortunately, we do not offer mechanical repair or service on aftermarket part installations like the LED lights you are referring. It is probably best for you to contact the manufacturer of those...