Q: Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

3. Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Q: Car squeaking around belt area

The symptoms you describe for your GMC Yukon lead me to believe that we are dealing with a worn out serpentine belt. As the belt ages, the rubber starts to deteriorate and stretch. This causes the belt to rub material...

Q: steering has been stiff lately and there is a squeak coming from rack and pinion

I believe that the issue you are having is due to your rack and pinion. If you are hearing a squeaking sound from the rack and pinion, there is likely a restriction in your rack and pinion most likely due...

Q: Car shaking when turning sharply

Wheel bearing problems are usually indicated by noise and/or play. A bad wheel bearing will make a rotational grinding or growling noise that is proportional to vehicle speed. The bearing may also have play, allowing the wheel/tire to wobble. Wheel...