Q: Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

3. Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Q: Yaw rate sensor problem? 2009 Chevy Impala SS

Hello - "yaw" means the amount of rotation or twist from a vertical axis, or how much your car "leans" to the outside of a curve when cornering. The yaw rate sensor provides input to stability control and anti-skid braking...

Q: Have possibly been driving for a year without an air filter

I personally do not like the aftermarket oil bath type of air filters with vehicles that have a mass air flow sensor. The oil that comes through the filter can contaminate the mass air sensor which would require regular cleaning...

Q: What's wrong with my gas pedal?

Hello. This may be related to what is called a throttle position sensor. This is a small sensor inside the intake system of your car that monitors the position of your foot on the gas pedal and relays this information...