Q: Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

3. Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Q: Check Engine Light is on. P0430 code.

The Check Engine Light on for code P0430 is for the right (passenger side) O2 sensor indicating a bad catalyst on the passenger side or right side of the vehicle. Before replacing the catalyst, check all the engine ground connections...

Q: chevy silverado 1500 is slow in 1st gear but runs fine in reverse

The transmission has different clutch packs for different gears inside the transmission and you most likely have worn forward clutch packs. I would recommend having the transmission pressures checked and computer codes checked and also fluid checked for burned smell...

Q: My car will not start I got a new stater, battery and alternate. It work for a minute then stop and now it's saying battery saver

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The battery saver mode is a function that attempts to cut various components that need a power supply while the vehicle is off. It goes into effect when the power supply to the...