Q: Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

3. Transmission takes awhile to go into overdrive

Q: I changed knock sensors on 2002 avalanche which also has after market Whipple charger .now it idles at 2000 rpm could it be the IA

Hey there: Anytime you install an aftermarket power adder (like the Whipple), it's common for tuning issues to occur. If your increased RPM happened right after replacing knock sensors, it's very possible that a vacuum line may have been removed...

Q: Ticking

A ticking noise is often from the valve train but a diagnostic would still have to rule out other possibilities such as a faulty bearing driven by the serpentine belt, accessory noise, and so forth. Another possible cause of the...

Q: What makes a car's temperature normal at idle but hot while driving? - 2000 Chevrolet Malibu

This may be related to a few different things, such as a clogged radiator not allowing coolant to circulate properly, a thermostat that may be stuck closed not allowing coolant to flow through the motor, or potentially a bad coolant...