Q: Auto climate control

having problems with auto ac, air will be on then randomly turn off, after adjusting temp auto air might randomly blow warm air then cold, as if not sure what the correct temp is in the car. Is there a interior temp sensor that fails in this model/car?

Even without having specified what model Mercedes, yes they do use in car temperature sensors. Your issue can be related to the in-car temperature sensor or the climate control unit itself. Since Mercedes climate control systems are known for their complexity - even the old vacuum-operated systems in the two 1983 300SD’s I previously owned in recent years were "fun" to work on - I suggest having the system properly diagnosed before simply changing parts as that can cost you more in time and money than having a proper answer from the start. One of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office and diagnose your air conditioning issue firsthand if you’d like to get this fixed.