Q: I AM GEING CODES P2107 P2104 P2110 IPUT NEW T B S AND NEW T B C MOTER ONIT TRING TO START BUT WONT STAYRUNING 2005 Ford Mustang

I CHANGED ALL SPAKPLUGS AND WIRES WILL NOTSTAY RUNNING IN LIMP MODE PS NEW FULLFILTER ALSO CLEANED INJECTERS PLANTEY FULL PRESSER

Hello - the problem codes you reference (P2104, P2107, P2110) are symptoms of the electronic throttle for your engine. The throttle actuator, position sensor and control systems are malfunctioning. Further diagnosis is required with these components to determine which of these is failing. I would recommend an engine throttle system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. I AM GEING CODES P2107 P2104 P2110 IPUT NEW T B S AND NEW T B C MOTER ONIT TRING TO START BUT WONT STAYRUNING 2005 Ford Mustang